Chocolate chips cookies ni amik resipi dari allrecipes.com tapi ubahsuai sikit sukatan baking powder dgn baking sodanya.
- 150 g white sugar
- 165 g packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- 225 g butter
- 310 g all-purpose flour
- 6 g salt
- 5 g baking soda ( sy letak 5g baking powder)
- 2 g baking powder ( sy letak 2g baking soda)
- 335 g semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In medium bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir with fork so all ingredients are mixed.
- In large bowl, combine sugars, and butter. Mix until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Add 1 cup of dry ingredients at a time to mixture until all is incorporated. Drop cookies onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for about 10-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.